Physical and Technical Surveillance Training
AMS has trained more than 250 Special Forces Operators in Physical and Technical Surveillance. We offer five physical and technical surveillance courses to ensure beginner, intermediate and advanced operators are up-to-date with the latest surveillance tools and techniques. AMS instructors have an average of 20 years experience in surveillance, having conducted operations in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America. All surveillance courses focus on a unique curriculum of helping our customers learn and employ surveillance tactics, techniques, procedures and methods. The training is conducted for multiple areas of operation and against various threats, including terrorists, criminals and fugitives. We provide custom training courses that include:
- Tagging, Tracking and Locating
- Sensitive Site Exploitation
- Covert Methods of Entry
- Long-range, Digital and Aerial Photography
- Covert and Tactical Audio/Video Collection
- Tactical Driving
- Special Reconnaissance
Our team of engineers and technicians developed and integrate systems for Army and Navy Special Operations, U.S. Secret Service, U.S. Marshall Service, and Department of Homeland Security. Over the past 10 years, we have delivered more than 1400 systems used for intelligence, surveillance, targeting and reconnaissance.
- Shadow Wolf Tactical Tag has a small form factor with internal power and antennas – allowing an operator, officer or agent to rapidly install the tag. The system is very easy to use and the tag requires no training to activate and install. Tags are easy to configure, install and operate. A non-attributable form factor that is rugged and weather resistant. Global operating footprint using GSM cellular networks (carrier agnostic). View live data and analyze historical data using internet browser. Remotely change tag settings, setup geo-fences, and receive alerts with cloud-based controller software. Two operating modes: Profile mode for building patterns-of-life over long periods of time and Active tracking mode for near-real-time tracking. The system includes a web-based controller that provides the user with a live-map display and data analyses for active tracking and pattern-of-life assessments. The controller also pr
provides the ability to remotely change tag settings and setup geo-fences and alerts.
- Mongoose Family of Concealable, Solid State Audio Recorders provides the operator, officer or agent with the capability to collect high-quality audio data in a small, concealable form factor. Each model has extensive data storage capacity providing an audio recording capability for up to 1200 hours. Built-in and external microphones are highly-sensitive across a wide frequency band for source recording at distances greater than 10 meters. The body-worn model is easily concealed in clothing and uses an external battery and external condenser microphones. Other models are mounted in aluminum housings or custom concealments with internal, rechargeable batteries and board-mounted microphones.
- Gecko Precision Geo-location and Position Marker provides the ability to collect more than 200,000 GPS data points with a positional accuracy of less than two meters. The system can be configured for automatic data collection in one-second intervals or manual collection using a waypoint trigger. The system also determines speed and heading with time stamps, and is easily downloaded into multiple formats via mini USB including .NMEA, .GPX, .CSV and .KML formats.
- Close Target Reconnaissance (CTR) Pro Kit provides the operator / officer with the capability to perform technical surveillance via voice and GPS. Kit components provide the tools and resources needed to enhance mission planning while improving data collection and video computation at the team level. The CTR Pro kit enables a mobile monitoring center complete with state-of-the-art Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) gear.